With the largest spiral bevel cutting equipment in North America, Brad Foote offers the rare ability to produce gears of all sizes, including the largest sized gears used in mining applications and curved tooth spiral gears up to 100 inches in diameter.
- We service and refurbish gearboxes from just about any manufacturer including obsolete and “oddball” gearboxes.
- For more than 90 years, Brad Foote Gearing has stood for excellence in precision gearing solutions.
- Brad Foote produces the highest quality loose gearing for customers around the world.
- Our gearboxes have some of the highest power density ratings in the industry.
- Need fast turn-around on your heat treating? Our state-of-the-art facility covers 50,000 square feet, and features a computer control room to monitor heat levels, carbon potential and the cycle time of each heat treat load. See this amazing process for yourself in the video below!
- With extensive finishing and superfinishing capabilities to meet tight tolerances and industry standards, Brad Foote can exceed the ever-increasing quality requirements of the most demanding applications.
- With a team of on-staff metallurgists and a full metallurgical lab, Brad Foote’s comprehensive testing capabilities include:
- Drivetrains are at the heart of your wind turbine revenue stream. When it is time to service gearboxes or replace gearing parts and components, trust Brad Foote's DriveMAX powerful precision gearing expertise to help you get the job done. We have produced more than 4,500 MW of wind gearing.
- Read customer stories and see how other companies like yours are solving gearbox challenges with our innovative solutions.